This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Issue

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Team I know you improve sound quality at Android 10 AOSP but its sound is not like Android 9 version so please improve as like Android 9 version.
improvement need both Headphones and speaker so please see on this department and improve it.
And some user facing app crashed issue with instagram YouTube and otherapps I'm also facing this bugs tomorrow so please improve it in next version of Android 10 and possible to release next update via Fota.
keep it up team
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

akshay_ruparel
Star III
Singh

Hey Team I know you improve sound quality at Android 10 AOSP but its sound is not like Android 9 version so please improve as like Android 9 version.

improvement need both Headphones and speaker so please see on this department and improve it.

And some user facing app crashed issue with instagram YouTube and otherapps I'm also facing this bugs tomorrow so please improve it in next version of Android 10 and possible to release next update via Fota.

keep it up team

Thanks.

Sound Issue
Completely agreed. I actually liked the remaining aspects of 438, but the bad audio output through headphone jack needs to be fixed.

It actually is loud, but “weak“ or "tinny“. A bass heavy headphone sounds like a small tweeter with minimum bass 😔

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.