Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound improvement on Android 10, WW-17.2018.2012.434 firmware

albertkes
Rising Star I
Sound improvement on Android 10, WW-17.2018.2012.434 firmware

Option for Windows 10:

1. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot. (I installed adb-setup-v1.5.2).
2. Go to: Settings - About phone - Find the build number and tap on it several times until you see: "now you are a developer."
3. We go: System -For developers - USB debugging - Turn on.
4. We connect the phone to the computer (without turning off the phone), a message will appear like: enable USB debugging - allow. Android Composite ADB Interface will appear in Device Manager.
5. Run PowerShell as administrator and enter the commands:
adb devices
adb shell pm list packages
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound or, if you want to completely remove: adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound

6. After restarting the device and check the sound.

I managed to fix the sound.

34 REPLIES 34

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
qromodynmc

That's the weird thing. I did the icesound trick on adb, but even after that sound over wired headphones were trash, meanwhile i tried connecting device to my car over bluetooth and audio quality was pretty good, it had nice bass too. Anyway i ordered new wireless earbuds so I'll check if it's good or bad over bluetooth.

View post
Which earbuds did u order?

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
RadeonPS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/149068#Comment_149068

View post
Anker soundcore life note (A3908)

mauvin11
Rising Star II
RadeonPS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/149068#Comment_149068

View post
I tried multiple one's. Disabling the ice sound app helped but it's still not as good as 9 Pie audio output. Not even half.

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
So, i got the wireless earbuds and there's definitely bass while listening music. İ can't really compare it to wired sound because I don't have any wired headphones and i don't really remember how it sounded back then. I also tested new earbuds with several different phones and it all sounds the same so there's no difference in max pro m1 for sure.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.