This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with mobile Internet connection.

pakalodnik88
Star III
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1905.053
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/5/27 16:08 Проблема такая, когда включаешь при первом запуске мобильный интернет все работает, но когда отключишь его и после хочешь снова включить значек работает, но в интернет не заходит.Раньше перезагрузка помогала, потом я нашел более легкий способ, включит и выключить режим полета и интернет снова работал.Пожалуйста решите эту проблему. ________________________________________________ The problem is this, when I turn it on when you first start mobile Internet it works, but when I unplug it and then want to re-enable the icon works, but no Internet comes in.Previously, rebooting helped, then I found an easier way to turn on and off the flight mode and the Internet worked again.Please solve this problem.
7 REPLIES 7

pakalodnik88
Star III
Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/5/30 13:47
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/29 11:17 Hi pakalodnik88, Is the problem already solved?
Hello Jei_ASUS. I'm sorry. The problem reappeared. Again had to include and then turn off the flight mode. I don't know what the problem is. :L 😞

pakalodnik88
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/29 11:17 Hi pakalodnik88, Is the problem already solved?
Here is a link to the video with this problem: V_20190529_171625.mp4

pakalodnik88
Star III
Hi Jei_ASUS. Moderators pay attention to this problem and look at the video. I'm exhausted. This problem makes me uncomfortable. Please show this problem to the developers.