09-24-2020 07:45 PM
09-24-2020 10:37 PM
09-24-2020 11:17 PM
zamakiyakishan7. They cannot give Google camera because it is Google's app and is exclusively for pixel phone's
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZB601KL
- Firmware Version: WW-16.2017.2009.087
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
We Know Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
SUPPORT THIS FEATURES PLEASE PROVIDE US THIS.
1. NATIVE VIDEO CALLING
2. SLOW MOTION
3. WIFI CALLING
4. GOOD RAM MANAGEMENT
5. GOOD BATTERY MANAGEMENT ( TO MUCH BATTERY DRAIN MANY TIME )
6. GOOD CAMERA PERFORMANCE ( IN .428 UPDATE FRONT CAMERA IS TOO MUCH POOR )
7. CHANGE CAMERA APP TRY TO PROVIDE INBUILT G_CAM ( GOOGLE CAMERA )
8. NETWORK SPEED ( I face many time this issue . I have poco m2 pro, In that same company sim in that i get good speed compared to max pro m1 )
9. BY DEFAULT SCREEN COLOUR IS WARM IMPROVE THIS ALSO I HAVE TO KEEP THEM ALWAYS AT COOL TO GET BETTER RESULTS OF SCREEN.
After Charging Settings we get better results
Please Provide Us This In Max Pro M1
09-25-2020 08:57 AM
09-25-2020 09:54 AM
santoshdpawarif the issue is persisting, then I think there's software update issue. asus can't provide google cam as it is specifically for pixel phones. try to update with latest firmware, once any update receives & then check it
Since Version WW-16.2017.2009.087 upgrade, my front camera has started producing grainy images. The quality is so poor that I can't imagine the one before upgrade.
Is anyone facing the sme issues. I have tried to install 3rd party camera app as well but the results are same.
Need better update now.