w4nto83
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB631KL (asus max pro m2)
Firmware Version: 16.2017.2002.073
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):---

please provide a solution for the zb631KL (asus max pro m2) problem which is heating up, batteries run out quickly and a longer charge time since the latest system update.

batteries only last for 5 hours in normal use (100% -15%)

the usual battery charge takes 2-3 hours, currently takes 4-5 hours

applications on smartphones become slower than before the system update

I have tried to find solutions on blogs and Asus zentalk, but have not found a solution.

please admin help us find the solution
7 REPLIES 7

Gokul
Star III
Try to uninstall or force stop unnecessary apps and heavy games ..Also restrict it's usage as background restriction option.. Disable dual 4g option in settings section

TenTakel
Star II
Hello i am quote Daihen Chu.
I disable it always so i don't turn it back on because it will make my phone get hot.
Hope this works for you.
"Hi guys,
• UPDATE:
After charging from 50% to 100% (takes about 1.5 hours) but the heating occurs again, the 4 cores of the CPU were loaded 100% statically again so I do disable and enable the service "Media Storage" as the old way so it is no more full loaded of 4 cores. I don't know whether the quick charge is conflicted with "Media Storage" service.  Asus experts have to discover about this issues cause it is very annoy to users and If I do not disable and enable the "Media Storage" like that, the phone would be warm up and the battery would be drained out quickly (it will lost 1% every 10 mins. without using the phone).
• Temporary solution:
I have solved the problem about heating of the Max Pro M2 (3GB version) after upgrading to the Android P (Android 9)
The solution is we have to find the system app called "Media Storage" in the "App & notifications" tab and to Disable and Enable again so this task will reset the app and everything will be fine.
The reason is 4 of 8 cores of the CPU were loaded to full 100% so it caused the temp to be raised up always.
When I did the task as mentioned above so all was solved, the 4 cores will back to about 30 - 35% as my case and it will never reach 100% statically and the phone will be cool down.
I have compared with my old Pro Max M1, the cores of the CPU now were the same loading and the heating was gone.
I hope that this tips can help.
Best regards
Daihen Chu"
www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=303679&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dlastpost%26orderb...

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi w4nto83,
Do you feel like the phone heats up more when using any specific apps?
About how long were you using the app?
If there are abnormal heating issues,  we would advise that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.
The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/