Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearby share transfer speed low on android 10

vishnu_sdz
Star III
Device: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware: WW-17.2017.2012.438
I am facing the issue that Android 10 stock rom (.438) has lower nearby share transfer speed compared to Android 9 stock (.087).
For android 9 I am getting around 7-8 MB/s transfer speed and for android 10 I am getting only 3-4 MB/s transfer speed. I tried transferring with different devices but got the same result.
I reverted back to android 9 and then reinstalled android 10 several times but the issue still exists.
I am not sure why I am getting different speeds with same hardware and different software.
Anybody else facing this issue?
Can anyone suggest any fix or changes that can be made to make transfer speed better on android 10?
Please comment..

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi vishnu_sdz,
Since the network speed issue is directly related to telecommunication companies and did not occur in our internal tests, it is recommended that you contact the telecom provider to confirm the network and transfer speed issues.
Thank you.

vishnu_sdz
Star III
Hi @Jiaszzz_ASUS ,
Please understand that I am not mentioning about network speed.
I am mentioning about the file transfer speed when we share files between android devices using nearby share or any 3rd party apps like Share it or Xender or Zapya.
This transfer speed in low on android 10 stock rom and I dont think it is connected to network service provider.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi vishnu_sdz,
Sorry for the slow reply and any inconvenience it may have caused.
Based on your description, it is recommended that you downgrade to the firmware version that works best for you.
Thank you.

vishnu_sdz

Device: Asus zenfone max pro m1

Firmware: WW-17.2017.2012.438

I am facing the issue that Android 10 stock rom (.438) has lower nearby share transfer speed compared to Android 9 stock (.087).

For android 9 I am getting around 7-8 MB/s transfer speed and for android 10 I am getting only 3-4 MB/s transfer speed. I tried transferring with different devices but got the same result.

I reverted back to android 9 and then reinstalled android 10 several times but the issue still exists.

I am not sure why I am getting different speeds with same hardware and different software.

Anybody else facing this issue?

Can anyone suggest any fix or changes that can be made to make transfer speed better on android 10?

Please comment..

Nearby share transfer speed low on android 10
Yes i also having this issue and give the solving problem