Muttakin
Star II
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest to this date
Frequency of Occurrence: Bla bla bla
Rooted: No
APP Name: Promise and Service

Asus I'm very disappointed in you , your developer team and service.. there's lot of bugs in every update.. and i think I'm not going to buy any asus product in future and also I'm going to sell my max pro m2. Sometimes i think to destroy this device. The pie update is very disappointing.. all you can can do is raise hope and do promises with zero possiblity but actually there's not a least thinking about the Zenfone consumer, i don't know about other products but I'll not buy surely. 1.How can you not seen the gesture icon bugs ? 2.Where's the adaptive battery? 3.Where's the digital well being? 4.Whats the benefits of your this pie update can you tell asus? Really sick and tired of asus service. Max pro m2 was a great device until your stupid update. Don't destroy the hopes who's using still using. Whatever asus you'll never listen what i think.
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi muttakinbiswas Good day Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your problem. Could you describe more clearly? Also please provide any videos, screenshots available that would show the problem. Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day 🙂

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi muttakinbiswas Good day Please provide any screenshots available that would show gesture icon bugs. Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your battery and digital well being problem. Could you describe more clearly? Also Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day 🙂

Muttakin
Star II
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/7 02:22 Hi muttakinbiswas Good day
1. If you Google it what's digital well being you'll understand. 2. gestures icon bug:

reinheartz
Star I
no reply anymore? hahaha.. the moderator like a bot, only replies with same format answer.