vikrantkarande5
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:WW-16.2017.2004.063
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:n.a.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is there Android 10 stable update is comming before end of month?
UZ9TC0RLM1S3.png

23 REPLIES 23

rupesh9
Star III
They will give after corona vaccine release

Prabir_Metya
Star II
When the android 10 stable update is given or available for the device Asus Zen fone max M2 please let me tell as soon as possible

If people are growing so desparate for stable android 10 update, then Lineage OS must release it's version 17.1 for max pro M1 and M2 users . At least it's the most trusted ROM for any compatible phone in the market.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
kumaranshu7005

If people are growing so desparate for stable android 10 update, then Lineage OS must release it's version 17.1 for max pro M1 and M2 users . At least it's the most trusted ROM for any compatible phone in the market.

View post
I have Pixel experience ROM downloaded , but not installed. i am planning to install it once lock down ends. Many are getting device corrupt error even with Asus official ROM. So many don't take risk for device Non usability during lock down. But after lock down many will go for custom ROM.

I am worried about the safety of Banking and Professionally used(Skype for Business and outlook) in custom ROM. So I am in confused state to install or not. Can any one clarify it on the same.

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75037#Comment_75037

I have Pixel experience ROM downloaded , but not installed. i am planning to install it once lock down ends. Many are getting device corrupt error even with Asus official ROM. So many don't take risk for device Non usability during lock down. But after lock down many will go for custom ROM.

I am worried about the safety of Banking and Professionally used(Skype for Business and outlook) in custom ROM. So I am in confused state to install or not. Can any one clarify it on the same.

View post
I also used Pixel Experience custom rom. Recently google made changes to Safety Net API, custom roms are not passing device certification and because of this banking apps are not working. You can use magisk to spoof device certification, but a small mistake leads to breaking safety net, u need to restart the process of spoofing again. My suggestion is stick to stock rom. Also one more thing, all the banking apps previously checked whether device is rooted or not, but now banking apps are checking for bootloader status. This can be spoofed with magisk, but it depends on your luck. After reading this you may think why I'm saying all this stuff. But this is true.
Note: If magisk is unable to spoof device certification and bootloader status, you can't use banking apps.

References: https://www.xda-developers.com/magisk-no-longer-hide-bootloader-unlock-status/