This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Downgrade Android 10 build 434 to pie stable Asus max pro m2

M4nthiness
Star I

I want to downgrade my Asus Max Pro M2 android 10 to Android Pie, because there is a bug on my phone QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2018.2012.434-20201203. Sometimes the phone crashes when moving files, the sound when listening to music sometimes gets bigger and smaller or unstable, the microphone too and sometimes the camera can't be opened or is dark.

Thank you for your help, so I can get the downgrade file  with the download link.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@M4nthiness
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 

If you have a need for a system downgrade version, we recommend visiting a service center where our staff can assist you. You can find service center locations at the following link: https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

almedbatlex
Star I
  1. Backup Data: Begin by backing up essential data on your Asus Max Pro M2 to prevent any loss during the downgrade process.

2. Research Firmware: Identify the stable Android Pie firmware suitable for your device. Visit the official Asus support website or reputable forums to find the appropriate firmware version.

3. Download Firmware: Download the selected Android Pie firmware to your computer. Ensure it is compatible with your device model (build 434).

4. Enable Developer Options: On your device, go to Settings > About Phone > tap on "Build Number" multiple times to enable Developer Options.

5. USB Debugging: In Developer Options cx, enable USB debugging to facilitate the connection between your device and computer.

6. Unlock Bootloader (if needed): Check if your bootloader is locked. If required, unlock the bootloader, but note that this may void your warranty.

7. Install ADB and Fastboot: Set up ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and Fastboot on your computer to facilitate communication with your Asus Max Pro M2.

8. Connect Device: Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable and ensure it is recognized by ADB.

9. Enter Fastboot Mode: Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding the Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.

10. Flash Firmware: Use ADB commands to flash the downloaded Android Pie firmware onto your device.

11. Reboot: After successful installation, reboot your Asus Max Pro M2. The device should now run on the downgraded Android Pie.

12. CX for Oculus Line: In the context of the Oculus line, if you encounter any issues with the Oculus app after the downgrade, consider checking for updates or contacting customer support for assistance. Ensuring a smooth customer experience (CX) with Oculus may involve compatibility checks and app updates after the firmware downgrade on your Asus Max Pro M2.