AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 601kl
Firmware Version: A10 ver 438
Rooted or not: never rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google play store
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My device is not certified.. when i check Google provided information about device certification, Google told me to ask device certification questions to device manufacturer..which is Asus..
So i am asking again, why my device is not certified.. and this time don't remain silent.
Google told me to ask .. Here is a screenshot attached below for proof.. now see this and tell me.. why this unrooted device is not certified.
I am asking for a fully tested certified device.
screenshot-20210317-133102.png
screenshot-20210317-133429.png

10 REPLIES 10

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Can you guide me how to unlock bootloader . I am on android 10 beta 5 update. 1week ago I tried hard to unlock . Tried from youtube tutorials and xda forms but unable to do. When I click on unclock tool my phone just restart and nothing happens. And my phone shows csc recovery mode instead of recovery mode. Then I also downgrade to pie 060 and tried theirs official app to unlock bootloader but app also crash. Please guide me anyone.