This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Extreme Battery Draining issue

Hello Asus,

I have been facing extreme battery draining problem since I updated to the latest version . Consumption of battery during the Idle time too has increased alot. charging time too has increased very much after the update. The last update I did was in the month of May and from then never got any new update. Sometimes I observed that my charging percentage decreases when put on charge. I have recently reclabirated my phone as discussed in this thread
victor2020

Please follow below steps may improve battery backup: 

1. Enable “Power saver” (Settings > Power management)

2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)

3. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)

4. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,

5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager. 

Recalibrate battery

To recalibrate battery, charge your phone to 100% without interruption.

then discharge it normally till 0%(phone gets switched off).

charge it to 100% in switched off condition and keep it in that state for a little more time.

now switch on your phone in charged condition and unplug when ASUS logo appears.

keep the phone unused for 5 mins.

you will get far better battery life as the battery stats.bin file will be updated.

View post
But that too didn't work. Everything was fine until the last update. I feel this update has completely ruined the experience. Please tell me any other solution or solve this issue in the next update.
Other details:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

2 REPLIES 2

treviasxk
Star III
Mine too, I created a discussion about it in the Portuguese community.
https://zentalk.asus.com/pt/discussion/31584/o-android-10-esta-descarregando-rapidamente-com-a-tela-...
In addition to extreme battery usage with the screen off, the Power Saver does not work, on other smartphones this mode shuts down or limits the processor cores, but this firmware does not.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India