This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

Vinay_b
Star II
Guguloth

6519Y9BXNXFX.png

20P2AZWV7LFK.png

UOT8CQJ74FJ2.png

Apps not installed in my phone

View post
The attached screenshot are of zen ui and max pro M2 is a stock android hence it is not compatible so in this stock android you will only get the apps of Google compatible

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73486#Comment_73486

I have no idea whether the Airtel VoWifi has been enabled or not because I don't have any Airtel sim with me. Since its lockdown going on, I can't check and confirm the same as I check the VoWifi for Airtel by borrowing on of my friends Airtel sim but can't meet him in these days.

BSNL might get the VoLTE since the changelog had the 2nd entry as "update APN List" but again, can't confirm it. Sorry.

I know its frustrating for you as well as all of us particularly those who are on Beta 10, this wait is being longer enough now. Can't recommend you to downgrade to the pie again.

View post
Sorry for asking again . Are you seeing Enable Enhanced LTE Mode in BSNL network settings. That itself provides confirmation on BSNL VoLte patch.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73599#Comment_73599

Sorry for asking again . Are you seeing Enable Enhanced LTE Mode in BSNL network settings. That itself provides confirmation on BSNL VoLte patch.

View post
Nope. That radio option is still not showing up in my BSNL.. 😒
But enabling mobile data with BSNL 2G/3G/4G activated, the VoLTE icon showed up even though its showing up H which is the 3G mode only since 4G is not launched in my circle yet. Don't know how..!! Maybe because I have enabled the Dual Card 4G option in the SIM Settings.. Check the SS.
7RQ13741KHXG.png

Vinay_b
Star II
Sanju

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
  2. Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png

K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)
@Sanju any bugs observed in this latest update.075

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Vinay_b

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26290/asus-max-pro-m2-starts-receiving-another-update-in-pie-...

@Sanju any bugs observed in this latest update.075

View post
So far, no new bugs are found by me. And charging time which was slightly increased after .073, that is also happening in .075 so nothing is fixed. Just the security patch. Trying to see for any new bugs, other users might report too.