This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

In the recent time, my phone max pro m2(16 2017 2002 073) getting overheated so much and discharging so faster than before in normal use. I don't know why it is happening. I use my phone in normal uses, no heavy game or apps.
Please help me....

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Guguloth

6519Y9BXNXFX.png

20P2AZWV7LFK.png

UOT8CQJ74FJ2.png

Apps not installed in my phone

View post
The above apps are for the phones running on Asus Zen UI (flagships basically)
Max pro runs pure vanilla android

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Ashiqur Rahman

In the recent time, my phone max pro m2(16 2017 2002 073) getting overheated so much and discharging so faster than before in normal use. I don't know why it is happening. I use my phone in normal uses, no heavy game or apps.

Please help me....

View post
.073 caused battery drain as well as slow charging time. Max Pro M2 usually gets too much hot during summer time though. You could update to the .075 version released yesterday. Though, charging time looks same to me in .075, taking much longer time than usual. This .075 update didn't fix anything by the way, it just came with the April security patch only.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
asanyal18

I've not get that pie security patch update yet.

View post
You will get the FOTA notification soon.. It takes time to reach every devices. Wait for few days and keep checking the system update section.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73375#Comment_73375

Did BSNL VoLTE patch is there with new update. Can you confirm it once.

Any others who upgraded lastly confirm that .75 version has Airtel VoWifi patch or not.

Both are much important for me , but I am not sure that will ASUS provide it or not. I am waiting for this from last 4 months. I can't able to access internet properly due to lack of these patches.

View post
I have no idea whether the Airtel VoWifi has been enabled or not because I don't have any Airtel sim with me. Since its lockdown going on, I can't check and confirm the same as I check the VoWifi for Airtel by borrowing on of my friends Airtel sim but can't meet him in these days.
BSNL might get the VoLTE since the changelog had the 2nd entry as "update APN List" but again, can't confirm it. Sorry.
I know its frustrating for you as well as all of us particularly those who are on Beta 10, this wait is being longer enough now. Can't recommend you to downgrade to the pie again.