chrono23
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1905.053
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello. Yesterday i got update to android 9 and something happened with my earbuds. On android 8 the earbuds usually drain from 100% to 0% for 2.5 hours. And today on android 9 it was barely 1.5 hours active time, tried three times, wiped partition and bluetooth cache, removed and paired again. Any ideas what happened apart from the problem of earbuds?
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi chrono23, Do you mean the earbuds' battery drains? today on android 9 it was barely 1.5 hours active time--> Were you using it nonstop for 1.5 hrs? Could you tell us how you use the earbuds? (Which app) Could you kindly tell us the brand and model of your earphones? Thank you 🙂

chrono23
Star I
Hello, ye, i mean the earbuds battery drains. Yep, i was using it notstop for 1.5 hours with music on all time, tested it three times already. I am using this app since the beginning - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.yandex.music&hl=ru. And the brand is i10 tws. Instaled andoid pie through the fota update, didnt touch any advanced or bluetooth settings at all.