After pie update battery draining and sound

ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Hi friends I am Vishal I am using Asus zenfone Max Pro M2 for like 1 month first time when I used it on Oreo phone was very fluent after update to Pie sound battery backup decrease please asus try to understand please give us update please please fix this bug we are from middle class family we can't afford another mobile please just try to understand
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi bishalsinfinity We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What'syour phone’s firmware version (Settings > About phone> Build number)Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use? If you think that there’s battery draining in standby mode, please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture 2 screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentages of power the phone has consumed overnight: 1. Battery: settings> Battery (Device usage since full charge) 2. Battery usage: settings> Battery> click the three dots > battery usage>show app usage Thank you

mrkkarthik91
Star I
Me also have same issue my mobile drain from 100 % to 92 with in 3 hrs without usage in standby mode 

arickdarmawan
Star I
ServiceH_ASUS
Hi bishalsinfinity

We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

What'syour phone’s firmware version (Settings > About phone> Build number)Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use?

If you think that there’s battery draining in standby mode, please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture 2 screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentages of power the phone has consumed overnight:

1. Battery: settings> Battery (Device usage since full charge)

2. Battery usage: settings> Battery> click the three dots > battery usage>show app usage

Thank you
View post
Zen team,
Related with the question,
Any solution to solve the problem of Zenfone Max Pro M2 battery drain fast?
Thx