Unlock Bootloader

BOBATY15
Star I

Model Name: ASUS_A007
Rooted or not: No
how do i unlock the bootloader on A007?
4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS
Hi, this model has stopped maintaining the Unlock Device App, sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your support and love for ASUS products.

seetharam333
Star I
Hello can you please help me out, how to unlock the ASUS Zenfone MaxPro M1, after several incidents of wrong password phone is got locked since 1day, and I need to unlock the phone without loosing valuable personal data

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi, according to your problem, if you forget your password, it seems like you need to do hardware reset to boot up your phone.

Once reset was performed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted after initialization.

Before performing a reset, please ensure the battery life higher than 15%, or charge the phone during reset process.

When a reset starts, it will take about 4-8 minutes before setup wizard appears.

You can refer to the following link. Thank you.

[Phone] How to do hardware reset on your phone? | Official Support | ASUS Global

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.