This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone9 screen issues

jahobw
Star I

I was just trying to see if its just me being unlucky. I've been getting display issues with my ZF9 where around the bottom center of the display there is a green box hue. I've had asus replace it twice under warranty with a new display and its been slightly exhibiting the issue again not long after I just got it back. I may just bite the bullet and pickup a s24+ in the coming months as its out of warranty now and I just get far too bothered by the defect on the display.

1 REPLY 1

Friagram
Star I

This is a design flaw. Pressure on that spot on any zf9 causes a permanent light spot that only gets worse in time.

Asus tried to repair it multiple times. And it kept appearing for me. If you get a new zf9nabd press on that spot. Asus is unable to fix it permanently.

Keep complaining and sending it in for warranty. They offered me a buyback after the 4th return for the original pruchsse price of 880$

Tried to tell me it was working as intended. Trash product. Trash support. I went and got a Google pixel 8 pro. Way better phone.

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/a-washout-defect-light-spot-just-appeared-on-my-display/m-p/35...