cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 - problem with camera focus

alfro
Star I

Hey,

Did anyone encounter this problem? My phone can only focus to really short range. Long distance the picture becomes blurry.

Should I send it to repair? Or could factory reset solve this?

Thanks for the help

6 REPLIES 6

Somehow I doubt that. It may take a week maybe two to respond if it's busy. But everytime I use the contact support system j get an answer, also for my monitor and laptop.

People maybe think posting here means 'reaching out ' , and maybe there is a country difference. But using the official forms/tools should work for everyone. If you're not rude of course.

I live in Denmark... It was the same thing when I bought the phone through ASUS' promotion campaign. 

Tried to get in touch with them through 4 different email addresses before I got a reply from a person who was a former employee who forwarded my email to another person.

And as I mentioned, my assumption is that Asus has known all the time that there are bugs/issues with the camera system of the Zenfone 9 and 10, hence why they don't want any of the professional companies who do the thural tests on camera hardware/software to test/publicate the results, as it would be damaging for the sales of the Zenfones, because it doesn't take much research online to see that a lot of people have issues with the Zenfone 9 and 10, contrary to the Zenfone 8 which had nearly only good publicity.