This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Connex Accessories Set

jag2766
Star I
Does anyone know where you can buy the Zenfone 9 Connex Accessories Set in the UK
Will it be on sale at Asus.com?

4 REPLIES 4

ZT-bf15d022
Star II
jag2766

Does anyone know where you can buy the Zenfone 9 Connex Accessories Set in the UK

Will it be on sale at Asus.com?

Zenfone 9 Connex Accessories Set
I'd love to know this!! They've fully detailed it on their UK site - yes, ASUS, it looks really nice. So sell us one!! 😛

swilson131
Star II
Now available for preorder for £44.99 on Asus UK, plus delivery. Expected mid January.

SeanAsus
Star II
I tried replying to your post with a direct link to the Connex Accessories Set, but unfortunately ASUS doesn't trust accounts as young as mine to post links to their own website.
Head to asus.com (UK site) and go to menu > Mobile > Accessories > Zenfone 9 Connex Accessories Set.
Funnily enough I was looking at these yesterday. It says "starting price" £44.99, but I can't see any versions that come at a higher price (one bundle only, available in black or white). It's madness that ASUS doesn't offer these accessories when customers are in the process of buying a Zenfone 9. Can someone here fix that?

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.