cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gesture navigation help

mcierniak93
Star I
Hello,
It's a basic question, but couldn't really find an answer (not native speaker, maybe searching wrong 🙂 )
When you enable gesture navigation, at the bottom of the screen there is horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen instead of the 3button menu.
This is especially visible with keyboard - below keyboard there is even more space with only one button - to hide keyboard on the left.
Is there any option to remove this bar? Or the one below keyboard?I feel like it's wasting space, and to be honest, i am used to not having it - my previous phone didn't have it when gestures were on

5 REPLIES 5

AlexanderK
Star III
No option available for this

Mansi_ASUS
Hey,
As of now, it is not possible to hide the navigation pill. However, we have forwarded your feedback to the R&D team. 🙂

Xtechi
Star II
Not at the moment

screenshot-20230106-114937-settings.jpg

Aki_Mo
Star II
@Mansi_ASUS

This what you call "the navigation pill" is making me more and more annoyed. I don't need it to be on all the time to know how to use gestures. And what pisses me off the most is that everyone knows amoled screens endure longer display of objects. Even AoD shifts so as not to burn the screen, and here they threw a "navigation pill" that burns the screen all the time using the phone in the same place. I wonder how it will end for the Amoled screen...