This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 call speaker issue

devilcat_7
Star II
Hi, I have an issue with the speaker option when I'm on a call. If I press the speaker option all the sound goes and I can't hear anything. I tested it with my friends phone and they can hear me fine but I can't hear anything. I assume this is a software bug. Please fix this.
The speakers work fine otherwise and this issue only happens if the speaker option is selected during a call. Nothing restores the sound again except hanging up and calling again.
98 REPLIES 98

mikeburnsnz
Star III

OK. Just thought I would update everyone. My phone ended up being sent back to Asus head office here in New Zealand (whatever that means). It was there for three weeks with no response from Asus to my retailer. As a result my retailer has given me a full refund. I recommend everyone here having this speakerphone issue return your phone. They cannot keep ignoring this major issue. If anyone is interested, I am going to get a One Plus 11. My One Plus 3T is still going strong and filled the gap while I waited on Asus to sort themselves out. I assume the One Plus 11 will at least allow me to make phone calls in a normal way. I tried so hard with Asus but the lack of support for such a major issue is pretty hard to believe. Laters. 

Agree that are not they best at supporting their users. I feel you bro. One plus 11 is a good choice if only it came in smaller size.

r2devmx
Star I

Updated to this version and it still happens

xransa
Star I

Same Issue 

ASUS FIX THIS!!!

Havard87
Star II

It would probably be great if everyone experiencing this issue would give a kudos to the original post to give this issue some more traction, this thread has only 11 kudos