efko
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Bluetooth
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
android apps are going back to default settings after reboot.

I generally limit some apps from running in the background and change some permission settings and toggle off the "change permission if unused". The thing is my apps are going back to the initial settings and permissions after i reboot the device (sometimes) the other day i reboot it and everything wasn't changed. But i power off the phone and let it off like 24 hours and it happened again everything was back to default and permissions too.

After every restart, I also have to set up tasker and similar apps again. (draw over, app usage...)

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem and if it has a fixed or work around??? Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.