This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10 rumors

baser95
Star I

There are rumors/leaks saying Zenfone 10 will have a 6.3-inch display. 

Can anyone from Asus confirm or deny this?

I really hope this is not true.

6 REPLIES 6

berto35
Rising Star II

I am ok with 6.1" screen size anything bigger than 6.1" is a no for me but will see what happen. 

landsome
Rising Star II

I am disappointed - but I think it makes sense as a strategy for Asus. There is little performance difference between SD 8+1 and SD8.2, and in such a small package as the ZF8/ZF9 Asus cannot probably make significant changes (battery will be roughly the same, cameras roughly the same maybe with an added telephoto, wireless charging - and that's it). So no point making the ZF10 a compact successor.

Plus, for the first time last year Asus did not have a large phone companion to the ZF9 (except for the specialized ROG). This would not be a bad idea, in fact: alternate compact and large(r) phones with flagship CPUs every year. The current cycle is too short anyway.

It's all good with me as long the screen size is not bigger than 6.1" otherwise they're other options in 6.3" screen size category and with only 2 year of Android Updates why I should go to the Zenfone 10 when Samsung and Google offer better updates support. Asus can't forget that the reason people buy the Zenfone 9 is for its unique size and the headphone jack.

PBN
Star III

They have confirmed 5.9" display on their launch event site via the "Compact on Hand" video it seems!