MrAvenger
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 2050.34
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Any of you guys having WiFi connection issues with the phone.
I got it yesterday however I frequently now get WiFi connectivity. It's connected to the wireless router but can't get any data flow.. Then after a while it's works.
Then after I put it to sleep and resume the WiFi stops again.all my other wireless devices work OK

7 REPLIES 7

idm
Star I
I've experienced the same issue today: first time as soon as the phone was turned on, WiFi was connected but unable to send or receive data. Then again a few minutes ago, unlocked the phone after been idle a couple of hours, WiFi was on but did not work.
I've been using this phone since 2 days, never had a single problem with WiFi on the previous one or any other device I own.
FW version: WW_32.2050.2050.34

iamthegr1n
Star III
Same here 😞 I hate when that happens

Leschek
Star III
I had similar, but not exactly the same issue.
After the phone got into idle and then I woke him up, then WiFi connection was not there. I took few good seconds after it connected the the wifi network again.

I could also see it by testing with Whatsapp messages.
I switched off the mobile data , then phone into idle, then after 1 minutes I send me a message from another phone.
As result was to see that the wifi is not working, because the messages were not arriving due to missing internet connection.

I had it just after updating to WW-32.2050.2050.29.
Then I sent the phone to repair. They haven't done nothing, no issue detected at all (at least this info was officially stated).
I got the phone back but with the new FW WW_32.2050.2050.34 (and with 6% battery level !!!)
And for the moment, since 4 days, all works again really nice.
I hope it will stay like that.

But I am sorry, I know it doesn't help you guys here...

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @MrAvenger,
Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. I'll be forwarding the issue to R&D however, I will need the following information from your end-
WiFi log generated by the calculator app
The brand and model of WiFi AP
The firmware version of WiFi AP
Does WiFi AP use a 2.4GHz or 5GHZ network?
Did you enable dual-band Wi-Fi?