cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Update for ZF9 After ZF10 Released? 🤔🤔🤔🥱🥱🥱

Bethonpunx
Rising Star I

JUST WHY???

Expect soon several updates specially for improvement on camera stability, details and sharpness on ZF9.

Please Asus.... You are real "hadeeeeuh.... Ckckck" in indonesian language

15 REPLIES 15

Im just ask about firmware update not the camera, why you always thingking the camera is my main problem? yes it is but It's not the only problem since a hundreth or thousand of complaint in this forum unsolved yet. If you are an asus expert, give a better solutions to the others rather than debate and respon me needlessly.

And also, your way to check the camera update results it's depend on personal preferences and it's not objective since there's not mentioned on the description of sw update. 🫡🫡🫡

Ok, so that means Asus just fomo of  tech. Product and never think forward on after sales, sw update and sustainability of the product 🤣🤣🤣👎👎👎

Adrian82
Star III

Hope they bring Adaptive EIS to Zenfone 9, because Zenfone10 used same sensor IMX766

I hope so... It would be great if adaptive EIS can applied on ZF9.

Also hope Asus can still maintain and not abbandoned a thousand complaint on ZF9 with a regular software update 🤣🤣🤣

Fauzyre
Star I

Rill cuy, kyk udh ditaruh. Kalo inget mungkin diupdate

Yoii... Udah hopeless sih taun depan ganti hp. Kirain si zf9 bisa jadi long term daily driver ternyata tidaaak...