cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications coming in late

Zenfone9user
Star II

Hello all, 

First off want to say to any asus tech team I've been loving the phone. 

That being said as of the past  week or so my notifications have been coming in what seems to be batches.

When I unlock my phone notifications will come in all at once from several different apps. Some with time stamps minutes or hours ago.

Apps like group me, snap, Gmail, fb messenger. 

I attempted to test if it was androids battery optimization on fb messenger by going into the settings and switching it from optimized to unrestricted. But the behavior still occurs

Any recommendations to resolve? 

7 REPLIES 7

I believe the issue is a recent update to express VPN and not other settings on my device. Therefore will close this issue 

Pywack
Star I

I have the same issue and was trying every possible solution I could find in this forum and from other sources. My notifications coming delayed in most apps I use (5-10-15 mins). YouTube, Signal, What's up, Wire;

Even when I wake up my phone it's not instant but after few seconds they appear.

I'm considering to roll back to Android 12 if it's only 13 issue? Anyone knows if that's the case? 

Will this issue be addressed in near future or future updates?

Regards

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.