SepinsCG
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the latest update I am not getting notification icons in the status bar. This is for Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, and probably all other apps as well. I will get a vibration alert and on the lock screen I can see the message, but whenever I unlock my phone, there is not notification icon in the status bar. I have not changed any settings so there must have been something that happened with a recent update.
Anyone have this issue as well and knows how to fix it?
3 REPLIES 3

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @SepinsCG, I'll be forwarding it to the R&D team.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @SepinsCG, I heard back from the R&D team, they couldn't recreate the issue. However, they need to know what kind of notification settings have you enabled. (Settings > App & notifications > Display notification icons)

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.