Ace2099
Star III

Model Name: Zenfone 9

Firmware Version: WW_33.0804.2060.88

Rooted or not: Not rooted

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ZenUI

========================================

It really seems that this issue has been totally ignored( or maybe it has been implemented but I'm not seing it? ), and the brightness bar its still glued up in the a** to the top of the screen:

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/feature-zenfone-9-brightness-bar-on-notification-menu/m-p/1784...

@Mansi_ASUS you said this was forwarded to R&D team, what exactly is their conclusion on this? Did they ever thought that this could help people with certain hand disabilities, as UI should be always easier and quicker to access, and not the opposite?

18 REPLIES 18

@tochmi , as i said, the topic is not about the gesture navigation bar, is about the brightness bar. Please read carefully.

OMG! 

Accept my faults, I focused on the other problem that there was and I did not know that I was eating in another thread. 

I'm really sorry!

I'll cross out the posts with my confusion...

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Ace2099 

Something was implemented that still needs a double swipe but it actually brings down the brightness bar.

If you go to Settings -> Display -> Quick settings panel style -> ASUS Optimized.

This will change the style of the quick panel and also let you bring down the brightness bar to a more comfortable height.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.