cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera still horrible after android 13.

nba4pop
Star II
Hello,

I've managed to update to android 13 and the main camera is still blurry (cannot focus) in every mode possible (vide , photo, Pano etc.) Except for the wide angle one (that one works pretty good).

Can we at least have an answer from ASUS regarding this complex issue that affects a lot of it's users?

Thank you!
18 REPLIES 18

vigneshsr1125
Star III
chrjoh0702155510

I use version 8.6.263

View post
I tried 8.6 too but it wasn't working properly, so I tried 8.4 which works perfectly. And the picture quality is so much better! (esp in selfies)

vigneshsr1125
Star III
SeanAsus

Did you get Gcam to work and have you tried cleaning the lenses?

The Zenfone 9 has been rated as having one of the best camera systems on current smartphones. If it's not a dirty or damaged lense, or some software issue only affecting your device, then perhaps you have a faulty ZF9 that needs to be sent back. Have you contacted Customer Services?

View post
Gcam 8.4 works well so far...

Ressi
Star I
nba4pop

Hello,

I've managed to update to android 13 and the main camera is still blurry (cannot focus) in every mode possible (vide , photo, Pano etc.) Except for the wide angle one (that one works pretty good).

Can we at least have an answer from ASUS regarding this complex issue that affects a lot of it's users?

Thank you!

Camera still horrible after android 13.
Hello. I have the same problem. I got android 13 yesterday. Did you find a solution to this?

Mansi_ASUS

Hey everyone,

I heard back from the R&D, and as per their analysis, it seems like it's a hardware issue.
Please contact your nearest Asus customer service center and get your device examined.

Honza
Star III

Is  R&D team working on camera upgrade?