cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera still horrible after android 13.

nba4pop
Star II
Hello,

I've managed to update to android 13 and the main camera is still blurry (cannot focus) in every mode possible (vide , photo, Pano etc.) Except for the wide angle one (that one works pretty good).

Can we at least have an answer from ASUS regarding this complex issue that affects a lot of it's users?

Thank you!
18 REPLIES 18

Adrian82
Star III
vigneshsr1125

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/242993#Comment_242993

Which version of gcam are you using? I tried v8.7 but keeps crashing/wouldn't open...

View post
I tried BSG 8.6 and working well

I use version 8.6.263

SeanAsus
Star II
Did you get Gcam to work and have you tried cleaning the lenses?
The Zenfone 9 has been rated as having one of the best camera systems on current smartphones. If it's not a dirty or damaged lense, or some software issue only affecting your device, then perhaps you have a faulty ZF9 that needs to be sent back. Have you contacted Customer Services?

tochmi
Zen Master I
nba4pop

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/242986#Comment_242986

I have the exact same version as you mentioned above installed and I re-checked everything.

But still, the same issue persists. Cannot focus on any mode available with the main camera. Even when I manually adjust the focus, I see no difference / change, everything is blurred. Wide angle camera is not affected.

View post
We have little information here let alone full feedback.
The best thing you can do is go to technical support, raise the problem and follow their instructions.
We have a very exclusive phone and in the forums help may be lacking. The forum of Spain is deserted, it's a joke. However, I made an enquiry to the technical service and they replied on the same day that they sent my enquiry to the central services. The next day they replied. We have paid a guarantee, let's use it!
It is not normal for one lens to focus and the other not.
I'm sorry I can't help you.

Anawilliam850
Star III
I have the same version and the same problem 🤔