DeferYr
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 33.0804.2060.73
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have "screenshot toolbar" enabled in settings. If I make screenshot using either three-finger gesture of through the power button menu, this toolbar contains a "long screenshot" button. But if I make it using a "screenshot" option from "recent apps" menu, this option is absent from the toolbar, the first one present is "edit".
Sorry, no screenshots, as this is a screenshot-taking bug.
4 REPLIES 4

pierremika
Star I
i have the same issue

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @DeferYr,

The current behavior is in line with the expected design. There are two behaviors in screenshots on the Recent page:
1. The result of clicking "Screenshot" in the lower left corner is the focus app + remove status bar/Nav bar (native behavior)
2. The result of using "power+ volume down" is the current Recent screen

The function orientation of the two screenshot methods is different, and the supported functions do not need to be consistent (the Recent screen does not support the long screenshot function).

I'd say it's strange from the end user perspective - the button is called the same, "screenshot", everywhere, so it looks like a single function. Furthermore, at least for me, the launcher's method is the easiest to access - faster than the power button, which needs to be held. But maybe I'll switch to the gesture for this case, dunno.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.