This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera calibration is grayed out, android 13 seems to brought up a major issue.

mamamoitsumo
Star II

Factory reset a new unit, camera seems to be having major problems and it seems to affect the very few.

Problem #1. Camera gimbal stabilization can't be turned off, even if you set it to settings, turned vibration and haptic feedback everywhere and stabilization still runs, and is unusable. So I wanted to see if it can be calibratied...

Problem #2. The calibration in the settings is grayed out and it only says "Calibration complete".

I've tried resetting multiple times, I even downgraded to Android 12 to no avail. I'm losing patience, I don't want to send this back in as I bought them overseas and hoping that this is a software related issue.

4 REPLIES 4

ILoveCompacts
Star III

I also found the option greyed out for me.
However mine is a new phone. I immediately updated to Android 13 and latest firmware WW_33.0804.2060.113 before using (also did a factory reset), so i dun have a basis for comparison?

This option was working before the update? i'm contemplating if i should return the phone actually. I mean i dun think i really need the function. but if something changed, i think ASUS should inform us. Like now i'm not sure if i have a faulty unit...

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @mamamoitsumo and @ILoveCompacts,

The issue is currently being investigated. I'll get back to you as soon as I have some more information.

Thanks for noting this!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.