vasilnvalchev
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 2030
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Greeting!
Its look like volume control does not control BT device volume and BT device control does not controls phone's volume.
Beat Regards!
8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
Which Bluetooth device are you using? I have tried several headsets, speakers, and headphones, and I can't recreate the issue.

vasilnvalchev
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

Which Bluetooth device are you using? I have tried several headsets, speakers, and headphones, and I can't recreate the issue.

View post
I am using MEGABOOM 3. When using phone's volume control it does control volume but only that phone outputs. When using MEGABOOM's volume control ot does not controls phone's output volume.
For example if I put phone on middle volume and increase from speaker to max, phone's volume stays at middle. If I use speaker's control to reduce volume at low and after that I increase volume from phone to max it is obvious that speaker is not at its maximum and have to increase volume from it too

Mattias_ASUS
Thanks for the reply @vasilnvalchev
I was checking around and this has happened to some other devices too, is the speaker software updated to the last firmware?
Something else that can happen is that when the speaker is connected for the first time, your phone can eventually ask you for permissions, some of those permissions are to allow control of certain features such as the volume adjustment.
My tip here would be to delete the speaker from your device and re-connect it and allow the features.

vasilnvalchev
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Thanks for the reply @vasilnvalchev

I was checking around and this has happened to some other devices too, is the speaker software updated to the last firmware?

Something else that can happen is that when the speaker is connected for the first time, your phone can eventually ask you for permissions, some of those permissions are to allow control of certain features such as the volume adjustment.

My tip here would be to delete the speaker from your device and re-connect it and allow the features.

View post
I have tried it. Only permission I am asked for is contacts and history.
P.S. With my old phone, tablet and notebook I don't have such a problem.