This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling Issue

sipahi061
Star III
After I reset my phone, wifi calling disappears from the settings menu. It's no where to be found. It's like the phone gets rid of it. And I cannot use wifi calling.
Only after I plug in ; *#*#3642623344#*#* in the dialpad it reappears in the settings menu and I can use wifi calling again. When I reset my phone again it disappears again. I don't understand why this is happening, does anyone else experience this issue ?

Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 9 Ai2202 256GB 8GB RAM
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Settings

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
I can actually answer that one, since the phone is not officially yet launched in the US, the service providers have yet to allow the phone into their network, that's why some features such as VoLTE might not work at this moment.
You are trying a workaround to activate VoLTE but the service provider creates a network reset when you reset your phone, wiping the previous settings.

sipahi061
Star III
@Mattias_ASUS understood thanks for the response.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.