This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE on Zenfone 8 in Telia Estonia follow up

keskeerik
Star III
I made this thread on this issue, but it has been closed https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51503/volte-on-zenfone-8-in-telia-estonia
I asked about VoLTE in Telia network in Estonia since Telia Estonia told me that that they are ready to cooperate and work together towards veryfying, validation and enabling VoLTE in Telia Estonia but Asus needs to contact them. Telia team also said that you already have the Telia VoLTE configuration info because of enabling Telia in other countries so you can already begin the work.
@Irene2_ASUS replied to me that Asus is currently working with Telia to enable VoLTE. Which seemed great at first.
I contacted Telia Estonia again now since over a month has passed and they said that Asus has not contacted Telia Estonia! They said that yes Asus has worked with Telia and made Telia VoLTE available in other countries in the region but you have not contacted Telia Estonia to start the process and need to contact Telia Estonia.
So as I understand when you meant you are working with Telia you did not mean Telia Estonia at all. So I ask again would it be possible to start the process by contacting Telia Estonia on the e-mail address info@telia.ee ?

4 REPLIES 4

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @keskeerik,
We are in contact with Telia Estonia to enable VoLTE but as mentioned before timeline status remains the same.
We'll update you as soon as we know more.
Thank you for your patience.

psevdobr8
Star II
Hello! Im the owner of Asus ZenFone 7 5G. And I want to use VoLTE in Estonia with the Telia network. I know that Telia In Estonia is ready to cooperate and work together towards verifying.
But Asus still need to contact Telia in Estonia to conclude a contract. Please, could you take care of that? I hope you will decide on this problem very soon, and I could use VoLTE and 5G on my phone.

I have the same situation, they told me in TELIA Estonia that they expect you to confirm the contract. I ask you to contact them so that we can enjoy all the benefits of your smartphones

I will wait for your feedback!

With Best regards

psevdobr8
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @keskeerik,

We are in contact with Telia Estonia to enable VoLTE but as mentioned before timeline status remains the same.

We'll update you as soon as we know more.

Thank you for your patience.

View post
Hello! Im the owner of Asus ZenFone 7 5G. And I want to use VoLTE in Estonia with the Telia network. I know that Telia In Estonia is ready to cooperate and work together towards verifying.
But Asus still need to contact Telia in Estonia to conclude a contract. Please, could you take care of that? I hope you will decide on this problem very soon, and I could use VoLTE and 5G on my phone.

I have the same situation, they told me in TELIA Estonia that they expect you to confirm the contract. I ask you to contact them so that we can enjoy all the benefits of your smartphones

I will wait for your feedback!

With Best regards

psevdobr8
Star II
it took a long time and there is no reaction. tell ASUS what do you think about it? or will you not respond to such a problem in Estonia with your phones?
I am very disappointed and considered the ASUS company the best among smartphones, but the support is terrible