This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the phone just died on me

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Was using the phone the regular way, the screen turned black, without any warning and the phone just never strated again, tried holding power button or any vol plus power combo, tried charging, and it seems dead dead
It's a real bummer, I really like the phone. And I can't believe it died on me
What do I do from here? Contact the reseller?

33 REPLIES 33

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
th.besch

Wait...isn't this device kind of IP 68 certified, that means waterproof?? What the f... are those dudes talking about??

View post
I really don't know, it's ain't Asus it's aSUS Israel we will see how it would turn out I will update

martinparker28
Rising Star II
th.besch

Wait...isn't this device kind of IP 68 certified, that means waterproof?? What the f... are those dudes talking about??

View post
IP68 does not mean waterproof, it means water resistant......
"Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes. *Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes"

th_besch
Rising Star I
Wait...isn't this device kind of IP 68 certified, that means resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes. *Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes" What the f... are those dudes talking about??

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Idk, I am waiting for the repair tracking number

joel_myworld
Star II
The same thing happened to me this morning. My ZF8 just died as I was reading my emails. And it is not responding to anything.