cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rollback firmware from beta to stable

kodienkos4
Star I
screenshot-20221125-192201236.jpg
Hello guys! How to rollback firmware from beta android 13 to stable version 12 android. I can not come to terms with the shortcomings of the yet unfinished Android 13 firmware. I could not find either the firmware or the guide on the network in order to make it. I ask you to throw off the necessary file and a brief instruction on how to roll back! THANKS FRIENDS!
7 REPLIES 7

bish333
Star III
Sorry this is not an answer to your question but can you show how themes are handled in this version of Android (print screen)?

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
kodienkos4

screenshot-20221125-192201236.jpg

Hello guys! How to rollback firmware from beta android 13 to stable version 12 android. I can not come to terms with the shortcomings of the yet unfinished Android 13 firmware. I could not find either the firmware or the guide on the network in order to make it. I ask you to throw off the necessary file and a brief instruction on how to roll back! THANKS FRIENDS!

How to rollback firmware from beta to stable
If you have joined the Android 13 Beta Program, post a post in the report area, and the moderator will give you a downgrade firmware.

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I
kikoly

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66395/how-to-rollback-firmware-from-beta-to-stable

If you have joined the Android 13 Beta Program, post a post in the report area, and the moderator will give you a downgrade firmware.

View post
It's publicly available
asus . com/content/android-13-beta/ (remove space)

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
kaczkrzysiek

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/238995#Comment_238995

It's publicly available

asus . com/content/android-13-beta/ (remove space)

View post
In the webpage you provided there is a way to go back to 12.
screenshot-20221128-162105667-281-29.jpg