cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device issues slowly arising as of last month

zKen
Star I

Greetings community!

I had never had the need to post here as I did not have any (major) issues with my phone, however as of recently some things have been happening shortly after the latest OTA update, starting with the device accelerometer/compass not functioning about a month ago and then as of today, the device wifi has become unstable to the point where it can't be turned on anymore until I restart the device.

The device is just few days short of becoming two years old and I was loving it up until now, but I'm reluctant to continue using other ASUS products if this is a reocurring theme as I have found similar threads in other forums like XDA or here but I'm unsure if this is the very same problem, nor if this is something that  can be solved.

Any help or insights are appreciated, thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@zKen 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 

If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Hi, responded to PM.

Today the phone died, it rebooted while I was opening WhatsApp, it showed ramdump error. 

I rebooted after that and it booted fine, but then it died again and now it does not respond anymore at all.

What was your  date of manufacture?

nasch007
Rising Star II

Another victim of the ramdump serial killer 😮