This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party ringtones

Leis
Star II

I have zenfone 8 and liked the Windows Lumia 640 phone several (already) years ago and wanted to get the notification sounds and ringtones on my Zenfone (now) and haven't been too successful thus far. However, there was one i found from that phone and i used it on the main ringer via Sim and the thing is or was, (my phone got stolen actually, i have just now purchased a 2nd phone). Ok but i noticed having that installed successfully as main ringer tone, it was a lot quieter or low volume. Then a guy was trying to sell software to enhance the 3rd party add-ons as he put it, that programs like Zedge, yes, they have what i want but that it would end up being in the same capacity--installed and then the sound would dim down. His software would work greatly as it (i tested it to that end and sure it seemed great but the cost was seemingly a little much for a couple ringtones). Even while at the same time getting free tones from Zedge.

Do you have any input or thoughts in that regard to this or having experienced that as similar experience or any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

Glecas
Star III

Thanks Glecas. Believe it or not, i'm in that forum's very reply. I couldn't seem to get those 3 zip folders to open. That's funny because i've seen that site in many leads from searching online.