This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Unlock tool not working for Zenfone 7

Peter111
Star II

After downloading official Unlock tool from ASUS Website amd attempting to unlock my ZenFone 7 device. I keep getting error: Failed to unlock your device. Please try again later [24802]

Can admins clarify if it is temporary issue with unlock server or unlocking has been disabled permanently?
@CH_ASUS
@Jiaszzz_ASUS

56 REPLIES 56

What kind of bullsht is this. 2 weeks of downtime with no effort to communicate to the customer whatsoever

I had planned on buying a ROG phone and installing a custom ROM, but your unlocking service has been down for almost 3 months now. Asus just lost a sale because of this incompetence.

TherionRO
Star III

Any update? I need to unlock my ROG Phone 7 Ultimate today,and I cant do it because of this crap. Any new updates? ETA fix date?

Hi,

The customer's support sent me an email 4 days ago:

We apologize for the delay and are grateful for the opportunity to continue to assist you. I hope this will not be a long-term lasting impression as I am sure you have chosen ASUS as a trusted brand for excellence.

The Unlock app service is currently under maintenance, and the service will be suspended during the maintenance period. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. There is no exact time as to when this will be fixed as yet.

Stay strong, meanwhile you can use the universal debloater available on github.

Cheers mates.

I used shizuku for now with some apps,but root acces is a must for me and a ETA fix date would be nice. Thank you for the response tho.