Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Issue with rotating my phone

ze_resende
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro

Firmware Version: Android 11; 30.41.69.78 (Latest)

Rooted or not: NO

Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello.

I'm sorry to bother you all again but regarding this latest software update just brought me a new pretty major bug. 😔

Now when I rotate my phone it doesn't rotates with me anymore from vertical to horizontally, even if I am with autorotate on. I thought maybe it could be that my gyroscope was not working, but then I've resetted my phone and rebooted it. It finally got back working, but then after a few minutes of use it stops working again until I restart my phone again. 😕

Thank you always for your kind help.
1 REPLY 1

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ze.resende

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro

Firmware Version: Android 11; 30.41.69.78 (Latest)

Rooted or not: NO

Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello.

I'm sorry to bother you all again but regarding this latest software update just brought me a new pretty major bug. 😔

Now when I rotate my phone it doesn't rotates with me anymore from vertical to horizontally, even if I am with autorotate on. I thought maybe it could be that my gyroscope was not working, but then I've resetted my phone and rebooted it. It finally got back working, but then after a few minutes of use it stops working again until I restart my phone again. 😕

Thank you always for your kind help.

Major Issue with rotating my phone
Hey bro has anyone responded to your problem, ??