This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenUI

Sum
Star I
Hey Mods just wanted to know If we are getting ZenUI 6 on Zenfone 5 and 5Z cause the ZenUI 5 seems to have a lot of bloatwares and bugs. If not, could you guys forward this message to your tech team that Asus Zenfone 5z would be much better with the latest ZenUI. Also the recent Motherboard crashing issue which was talked about by AndroidPolice and some other guys faced by Zenfone 6 which you guys claimed to be a hardware issue that remained dormant untill the new update triggered it won't happen with Zenfone 5 series if it gets the ZenUI 6 update right?
10 REPLIES 10

kapzrohan444
Star III
Hi! ColorSage
Could you highlight the things which need polishing so that I can get a general idea of what I'll be getting in the possible future.

kapzrohan444
Star III
Can the Moderators confirm if 5Z will get ZenUI?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Hi! ColorSage
Could you highlight the things which need polishing so that I can get a general idea of what I'll be getting in the possible future.
Most things I've already mentioned somewhere. I'd be happy to see in future updates:
1. PowerMaster - function that limits maximum charge level to user's input (like Battery Charge Limit app, I'd set it to 95%) regardless of scheduled task. 
2. Rebalance Volume levels on headphones&bluetooth - 9/15 volume setting on BT is like 30% volume on Windows. Most users has to set level pretty high, big difference between 12 - 15. It's a bit of inconvenience.
3. Unstable magnetic field sensor/compass - start by rotating phone - N signs moves from one place to another improperly in 90°, 180°,... orientation. If everything seems okay, go to the city/bus/car/near tram.
4. Intelligent boost crashes Antutu in my phone. Testing without it brings annoying popup. I don't really care about benchmarks so this is an observation, not a problem, for me.
5. Bottom speaker has some noise on lowest volume levels but you need completely quiet environment to hear it. Might be an EQ.
6. Function to manually disable Quick Charging.

And that's all I can recall for now. None of them is crucial to my existence but I would be glad to see some changes there 🙂 

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Can the Moderators confirm if 5Z will get ZenUI?
5Z already has ZenUI . But ZenUI5.
WIth its final Q release, we are looking to carry over what we did for ZenFone 6, to 5Z in terms of UI.

Br
CH

kapzrohan444
Star III
Okay
So that means it's gonna get ZenUI 6 right?
Awesome..