This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenUI

Sum
Star I
Hey Mods just wanted to know If we are getting ZenUI 6 on Zenfone 5 and 5Z cause the ZenUI 5 seems to have a lot of bloatwares and bugs. If not, could you guys forward this message to your tech team that Asus Zenfone 5z would be much better with the latest ZenUI. Also the recent Motherboard crashing issue which was talked about by AndroidPolice and some other guys faced by Zenfone 6 which you guys claimed to be a hardware issue that remained dormant untill the new update triggered it won't happen with Zenfone 5 series if it gets the ZenUI 6 update right?
10 REPLIES 10

ColorSage
Zen Master I
It will. Pure android is so awesome that it burns motherboards down. That's a trade-off of having ZenUI6. In a more serious tone, it was already confirmed somewhere - it will come with Android Q. There are some cases of dying mobos, nothing alarming as for now. There is always a faulty ‰ of all units.

kapzrohan444
Star III
Savage Mate! ?
We do want ZenUI 6, but not a burnt motherboard. Yeah they don't really seem to care about it. I think it's time to reach out to popular social media influencers out there for help in this matter.
It would have been much better had they fixed all issues which still persists after a year of it's previous flagship release. I can't hope any better for the new Zenfone 6  Unfortunately. I'm sorry for those who fell for it again...
Btw Oxygen OS, MIUI & the new Color OS do it far better than ..... You know?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I really like ZenUI6. It's not bloated, feels very responsive and it has some useful features. Also rock-stable for me. There are just some things that should be polished.

kapzrohan444
Star III
ZenUI 6 looks very appealing and I can see they have improved a lot with it, but the sad thing is that hey have almost abandoned Zenfone 5Z users. They give security updates every month. However, each new update seems to bring bugs of its own adding to the previous bugs. At least they are listening to the Zenfone 6 users, but aren't listening to the last zen users and haven't added any features, designs or improvement which were requested since a year.