cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth app keeps crashing.

pratiush29
Star III
h3iishtvphad.jpgHello
After recent update, the Bluetooth keeps crashing and error message is given as shown in the screenshot. This issue persists with JBL flip 4 Bluetooth speakers. However it works fine with Sony SBH 80 earpiece. Please resolve this.
5 REPLIES 5

pratiush29
Star III
The Bluetooth crashing is happening with all the music apps like Poweramp and Amazon music.

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello I've reported this issue to our RD team. If there is new information I'll let you know. Thanks.
If possible, could you please first try if resetting bluetooth config can fix this issue by following path? 
[Settings] > [System] > [Reset options] > [Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth]

pratiush29
Star III
Hello I've reported this issue to our RD team. If there is new information I'll let you know. Thanks.
If possible, could you please first try if resetting bluetooth config can fix this issue by following path? 

On it. Will let you know if resetting works.

pratiush29
Star III

On it. Will let you know if resetting works.
Resetting seems to be working fine. So far no crashes while playing!! Will keep you posted if any problem persists.