newnews
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I noticed that step counter (or physical activities) stopped working. On A10, I have average 10000 steps daily (7000 to 15000), but now I have only have 350 to 2000 on A11. I tried to carry two phones in my pocket today, Zenfone 6 counts 371 only and another phone counts 8000 which is usual as before.
Please fix the problem. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Aryan202
Community Legend I
newnews

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I noticed that step counter (or physical activities) stopped working. On A10, I have average 10000 steps daily (7000 to 15000), but now I have only have 350 to 2000 on A11. I tried to carry two phones in my pocket today, Zenfone 6 counts 371 only and another phone counts 8000 which is usual as before.

Please fix the problem. Thanks.

Zenfone6 step counter does not work properly after updated to A11
I'm guessing the app you're using isn't properly compatible with A11 yet 🤔
Is your other phone on android 11 too?

newnews
Rising Star II
I suspected the app is not fully compatible with Android 11 so I downloaded google fit. It works fine. To my surprise, the apps I originally using for step counting are working as well. So they need someone to trig it.