panup310
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since everyone getting the android 11 ota but from yesterday iam checking the system update i have'nt got the latest update why ?
26 REPLIES 26

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
I am also facing the same issue...3 more users from India didn't recieved an update...welcome to our club

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Guys I'm sorry that u have not got it but I suggest you to wait because they start the rollout in phases and if u ask me how do they decide which phone on which phase I don't know but it's something strange and even u have the first serial no or u were the first to buy that phone u need to wait not only here I'm also a OnePlus user and there too I have the same problem after the update is rolled out by OnePlus it'll be nearly a week after I'll get so in the same way here u need to wait for a day or a two day or as long as a week until the ota arrives.
Thanks

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
I have no words to explain this a very first time I m experiencing this. Putting my 40k bucks and not recieving an update on time...it's like a worst feeling...

_jis_
Zen Master III
Nikhilaggarwallive

I have no words to explain this a very first time I m experiencing this. Putting my 40k bucks and not recieving an update on time...it's like a worst feeling...

View post
You say it's like a worst feeling (for you), but what about all other users of this forum who have already had to read a total of 90 posts from you, where you moan over and over.
Think of all the others, too, and not just entirely selfishly of yourself.
Live a real life that won't be any less real if the update doesn't arrive until it does.