This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus vs Nothing

kumram1
Star I

I'm so done with Asus after my experience with ZF8. Unfortunately I've come to accept that there won't be a good phone with a headphone jack (havent heard alot of nice things with Xperia plus the outrageous price)

Thinking of switching to Nothing which offers the same clean android experience and I liked the growing community that they have as well

3 REPLIES 3

kumram1
Star I

@kumram1 wrote:

I'm so done with Asus after my experience with ZF8. Unfortunately I've come to accept that there won't be a good phone with a headphone jack (havent heard alot of nice things with Xperia plus the outrageous price)

Thinking of switching to Nothing which offers the same clean android experience and I liked the growing community that they have as well

i got this... https://routerlogin.uno/ 

I'm in the same boat. This phone died once and Asus has to resurrect it, a month or so outside of warranty. I lost all my data. I'm thinking when it dies again (and guaranteed it will) I will either do the Nothing Phone/2/2a or the Fairphone, which actually lets users replace parts that go bad. And unlock bootloaders to boot. I live in the United States, so my Nothing experience is severely limited, unfortunately. 

I say go for it. This company's actions are so gross and anti-consumer they don't deserve any future purchases. Which sucks because their GPUs and motherboards are actually solid. Oh well. I can't in good conscience support them with my hard earned dollars when they treat customer so.

MarkWood21
Star II

@kumram1 wrote:

Thinking of B&O Goldsmith switching to Nothing which offers the same clean android experience and I liked the growing community that they have as well

You should consider switching to Nothing for a clean Android experience and a growing community. Avoiding Asus due to ZF8 experience and lack of headphone jack.