Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: A11
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: first tine
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I kept my phone on charging but red blinker is not on while charger is working fine. When I click power button only than charging screen come and it gets vanish off again. Please suggest asap what should I do
10 REPLIES 10

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Battery was dropped because of cold. No issue in device it's because of weather the phone is getting cold.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Nikhilaggarwallive

Battery was dropped because of cold. No issue in device it's because of weather the phone is getting cold.

View post
You had almost made me feel regret with that/such comment, please re-assure or re-verify or just set it right, as you might have observed here in forum lots of people made similar complaint on this type of issues which leads to a mboard failure , so my only request is that please be specific while addressing issues in future.
Good that you replied intime to user jis and letting us know

sumitkr11
Star III
Bhasky

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147071#Comment_147071

It's better to check with Service centre, and explain the same thing to them, there are already many instances where an update caused damage to Motherboard, probably you will get a replacement of Mboard.

Such a disaster to know / hear from many users, day by day the same sh!t is happening.

For the very same reason I had reverted my phone to A9 from A10 , Now again I may downgrade back to A9

Don't know when is my turn !

View post
I did come across that a couple of times where the phone goes into no response mode and switches off. Neither charging nor power button works. What I usually do is "plug the phone to charge(no led blinks) and then press the power button for a few seconds and it switches-on again".

_jis_
Zen Master III
Everyone should pay more attention to the battery in this freezing weather and try to keep it within some optimal range (40-80%) by charging more frequently. Just like we have to guard the car battery in winter.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
_jis_

Everyone should pay more attention to the battery in this freezing weather and try to keep it within some optimal range (40-80%) by charging more frequently. Just like we have to guard the car battery in winter.

View post
sounds weird but that's true to the core this does include laptops too