This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twin whatsaap help

Mayendra
Rising Star II
how to import contact to twin whatsaap? when i try to add, i across this problem.
2T5AEP9GB2KU.jpg
thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Whatever
Rising Star I
Oohh, look at this asus. Another consumer complain about your twin app. So? Still not willing to improve your app? No?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Mayendra

how to import contact to twin whatsaap? when i try to add, i across this problem.

2T5AEP9GB2KU.jpg

thanks

twin whatsaap help
try removing the twin app and try again

pioustm
Star II
Go to SETTING>ADVANCED>TWIN APP> CLICK on the 3 dots on the top right corner. Click accounts for duplicated apps. Then add your Google account. Complete the login. Don't forget to turn on auto sync option. Then if you are using whatsapp for an example give access to contact. Hope this solves your issue. Thankyou.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
pioustm

Go to SETTING>ADVANCED>TWIN APP> CLICK on the 3 dots on the top right corner. Click accounts for duplicated apps. Then add your Google account. Complete the login. Don't forget to turn on auto sync option. Then if you are using whatsapp for an example give access to contact. Hope this solves your issue. Thankyou.

View post
thanks for pointing out, i skipped that step.
So i uninstalled twin whatsaap then reboot. install twin whatsaap again and login my gmail via 3 dots in twin apps(which all my contacts are there). But still after login, I don't have any contacts. Auto Sync On, i give all access included access to contacts. And i tried to add contact, i across this problem. Please help @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
I2RP1OA89NMK.jpg
E5A7UV1QXX4Y.jpg