This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW (WW) and US android 11

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Can anybody explain to me is there any differences between TW (WW) and US, because i downloaded TW (WW) version and already installed it, because im afraid if there is a problem in the future. Should I rollback to A10 or stay like this?

28 REPLIES 28

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
ColorSage

I've installed the US (WW) version. I believe it's only an update rollout designation and the firmware is actually the same. Everything including LTE is working.

View post
But cross region updates led to issues, it's just a pure luck that your device is working....but OTA always comes up with minor changes if they're pushing region wise...let's c how it goes in next week...otherwise last option is nothing else

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Up until now everything was WW so there was no difference between regions. In any case I can wait for EU build and just reflash it.

GFX
Rising Star I
I guess one downside now is that the firmware is not yet certified by Google so we still get L3 Widevine support for now.

Whatever
Rising Star I
ramdanrivanto

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144280#Comment_144280

Yes, I am......

View post
ehh gimana bro, lu coba aplikasi twin app nya ga? yg buat whatsappnya uda bener blom ya? masalah twin app nya kan ga bisa akses contact tuh, siapa tau uda bener di A11 ini

hleocosta
Rising Star I
you can download the global version and install it without fear. I updated this morning and am using it normally.